[Skip to Content]
Children of Karamursel - Homepage

Karamursel History

 

Built in the late 1950's along the Marmara sea. A cdaa unit (elephant cage) was added in the mid 60's as well as a housing and a school (KCDI High) for the personel and their dependents. It finally was shut down and given back to the Turks in the late 70's.